- ENTRANCE TO BACKSTAGE: ENTER THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR OF THE CENTRE. DIRECTIONS WILL BE CLEARLY DISPLAYED HOW TO GET TO THE BACKSTAGE AREA. YOU MUST SHOW YOUR BUTTON NUMBER AT THE DOOR TO GET BACKSTAGE.
- PREJUDGING FOR ALL MEN’S DISCIPLINES & WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE: will begin at 10:00 am SHARP, Saturday morning. Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 9:30 am to prepare for judging.
- PREJUDGING FOR THE WOMEN’S FIGURE & BIKINI DIVISIONS: Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 10:30 am to prepare for judging.
- EVENING FINALS: will begin at 6:00 pm SHARP. Competitors are asked to arrive no later than 5:30 pm. All Posing Routines for will take place for the Bodybuilders, Men’s Classic Physique and Women’s Physique during the Evening Finals.
- BADGE NUMBERS: Competitor Badge numbers to be worn on the LEFT hip BUT Bikini & Men’s Physique have the option to place their button on the side hip of their choice to best display their competitor button number.
- There will be a backstage crew to assist you in the pump-up area. It is very important to pay attention and listen to their instructions as the competition progresses. Anyone failing to comply with the backstage coordinator’s instructions will be disqualified.
- All competitors are prohibited from any place in the backstage area that is indicated as Off Limits. Only assigned dressing rooms and pump up areas are to be used and will be clearly indicated by the promoters.
- IMPORTANT: Competitors will NOT be allowed to have a helper backstage, there will be plenty of backstage personnel to assist you. There are special circumstances / exceptions for personnel backstage. If you have purchased a Backstage Coaches Pass, you must wear your badge around your neck and it be visible to the Security Personnel (entering and exiting the backstage). Backstage Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE! We will be keeping an eye on this to ensure that only authorized personnel go backstage.
BUY A BACKSTAGE PASS AT:
- At any time, a competitor feels uncomfortable, immediately inform one of the backstage coordinators for assistance.
- Please note that food and beverages are not permitted in the auditorium, backstage is permissible.
- No alcohol permitted in the backstage area.
- No weights or benches will be available, please bring your own resistance bands and/or dumbbells if required.
- Bags will be searched before entering the back-stage area by our own security.
WE RECOMMEND YOU HIRE A PROFESSIONAL SPRAY TANNER FOR YOUR SHOW. OUR OFFICIAL WILL BE MARLO’S SPRAY TANNING – MARLO PIERCE will be set up at the Hampton Inn and Suites (the Host Hotel). SHE WILL ALSO BE SETUP BACKSTAGE DURING SHOW DAY.
PLEASE BOOK AHEAD TO SECURE YOUR SPOT AT MARLO_PIERCE@HOTMAIL.COM
WARNING: Due to CPA/NPC rules, oil and/or dream tan products will not be permitted in the venue. BANNED PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITTED AND CAN LEAVE STAINS ON THE SPECIAL STAGE SURFACE or WALLS IN THE VENUE. All athletes will be checked before walking on stage and any competitor wearing these prohibited products will be asked to wipe it off before they are allowed onstage. Competitors are asked to PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO TOUCH THE WALLS OR CURTAINS AND WHERE YOU SIT AND PLACE YOUR HANDS.
THESE PRODUCTS LEAVE STAINS AND VERY MESSY TO CLEAN. Failure to comply could disallow promoters to re-use the venue for future events and could result in disqualification of the competitor.