WEIGHT-HEIGHT IN & MANDATORY MEETING
(FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW – JULY 14th)
REGISTRATION IS LOCATED AT CHATEAU MONCTON – SIGNS WILL BE POSTED
100 Main St. Moncton, NB E1C 1B9
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR ALL DIVISIONS – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
*Please bring a piece of Government Issued Identification and proof of your 2023 CPA Membership with you at Registration*
- As the Competitor’s enter, they will proceed to Station 1 followed by Station 2, Station 3, Station 4, Station 5 & Station 6. Assembly Line Process.
- Please organize your time as you’ll also be getting tanned the same night. After you are registered, please leave the area and return at 7:00 pm for a quick information meeting.
- Competitors will have numbers assigned at registration & pick up their buttons when they register.
- Suits: The CPA does inspect suits. Please bring your suit to Registration. This includes ALL disciplines. Any suit that is not of good taste and decency or is simply too skimpy should not be worn.
- Shoes: Although there are no restrictions on shoes, we try to guide the Competitors to stay away from the higher platform type shoe simply because they are very difficult to walk in and are somewhat distracting. Use common sense.
Station 1: Check-In for Registration: Firstly: please ensure you are a member of the Canadian Physique Alliance & have your CPA Membership Card with you or on your phone for verification. If you are not a member you must purchase one online before advancing to Station 2. ID must be provided for verification of identity and date of birth (i.e. Driver’s License or Birth Certificate/Picture ID). You, the Competitor, will get a sheet with your classes and information along with a liability form on the back you must sign.
Station 2 – Height/Weight Station: Competitors will pass their signed sheet to the CPA officials and will be directed where to go to be heighted or weighed. The information will be recorded on your form. Suit checks will be conducted for all Competitors here, please bring your suits with you.
Station 3 – Verification/Music/Buttons: Pass your paper to the head registration table for data entry, indicate if changes were made at Station 2 or if you wish to add and pay for an extra class. Pick up your competitor button. It is worn on the left hip. One button is used over multiple divisions. Bikini or Wellness competitors may wear their button on either the left or right hip. You may contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org for your music link to upload your routine or as a last resort you may drop off your Music at Registration for (Bodybuilding, Men’s Classic Physique & Women’s Physique only). Music must be on a USB FLASH DRIVE by itself and music must be cut. Disciplines have 60 seconds for their routines. Please indicate at registration whether the music piece starts on or off stage. Take a small Ziplock bag (these will be provided) and put your name & button # and indicate (on or offstage). The use of profane, vulgar and offensive language is strictly prohibited in all posing and routine music and it must be cut at 60 seconds. If you are in Bodybuilding & Classic Physique you must do (2) posing routines for both disciplines. You will only pose once in your first class you compete in (in whatever discipline you are competing in).
Station 4 – Backstage Passes/Sponsor Tickets: To purchase a backstage pass you can do so here for $100 (Cash). You will receive for your coach an all-access pass. This does not include your evening finals ticket but includes your prejudging. All sponsors can also pick up their tickets here as well.
Station 5 – Photography: To purchase stage or backstage photography, the official photographers will be set up at the registration table taking orders. Competitors can pay for photos at registration.
Station 6 – Gift Bags: Pick up a competitor gift bag.
*INFORMATION MEETING WILL BE HELD AT 7:00 PM – PLEASE RETURN TO THE REGISTRATION AREA AT THAT TIME – THIS WILL LAST APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES*